"In just two weeks, Insightech helped us uncover conversion opportunities that will deliver up to $600k of incremental revenue"
Nazira Mirzakhan, Digital Acquisition Manager
About the Australian Institute of Business
Australian Institute of Business (AIB) is a registered higher education provider with a focus on MBA courses. They have over 30 years of history and are one of the most established private education institutions in Australia, but are also future-focused and dedicated to continuous improvement.
AIB found it difficult to understand abandonment across their funnel as the data provided by Google Analytics and other platforms was inconclusive. AIB felt there were opportunities to convert more website visitors into prospects but they didn’t have enough visibility on the issues to be able to answer what needed to be fixed to improve conversion rates.
AIB was also undergoing a website review and optimisation project, so they wanted rich and accurate behavioural data on their users, and a quick way to confirm their hypotheses to increase conversions.
Using Insightech, AIB was able to effortlessly pinpoint the weak points in their funnel and had instant visibility on each reason contributing to their funnel abandonment.
- In a single session using Insightech’s out-of-the-box reports, AIB identified the top issues contributing to 22% of their online application form abandonment.
- Insightech’s Full Code Recreation provided AIB with an instant way to recreate every abandoning user experience along with the code that needed to be fixed, and real numbers behind which issues needed to be prioritised.
- Shareable links to each insight and issue that AIB found, allowed the rest of their team to follow up easily on actions.
• In less than two weeks found conversion opportunities that will deliver up to $600k in incremental revenue
• Instantly replicated website errors, including the code causing them, for their team to fix
• 100% visibility on all user experiences and issues, including a way to monitor historical and real-time data trend
• Reduced time to debug website errors from hours down to minutes